Thursday, June 25, 2015

Chapter 1-Peyton Place


Meet Raven Allure our Baby Challenge Mommy.  I was going to do this challenge unpublished until I realized Story Progression was turning this town into a Soap Opera and I couldn't even write this stuff on my own.


As you can see we are starting this already in progress at the moment Raven is living in Legacy Island and the Pleasantview sims from Sims 2 are residing in this town.  Currently she is pregnant with Skip Broke's baby and I will use this time to introduce you to the rest of the family.


Meet Chandler Allure who Raven's first born.  He is already a young adult and looks a lot like his mother.  His father was the University Mascot and I was watching Friends right before I named him.  His traits are:

  1. Unstable
  2. Brooding
  3. Technophobe
  4. Supernatural Skeptic
  5. Natural Born Preformer
As you can tell I am randomizing traits as I would never select these on my own. He will be available for download and please feel free to change these horrible traits if you would like to use him in your game.


This Roger Coles who is Chandler's Father.


The first girl in this challenge is Destiny Allure.  Who has her mother's black hair and I love her green eyes.  Currently she is a teen who has 4 days until she ages up.  Her traits are:


  1. Neat
  2. Neurotic
  3. Clumsy 
  4. Light Sleeper


This is her father Herb Oldie and as you can guess elders are still fair game for Raven.


Destiny has a half sister from her father Mary Sue and two nieces Lilith and Angela and one nephew thanks to SP and get this name Rigoberto.  The reason I bring this up is because this is where things start to get complicated.


This brings us to Raven's third son, Finian.  He is a teen who will age up in 11 days.  His traits are:


  1. Good
  2. Animal Lover
  3. Angler 
  4. Friendly



Now this is the part where the drama started, Finian's father is Daniel Pleasant and this is where I wished I had taken more pictures because the drama starts here with Daniel.  We all know that Daniel is scum from his Sims 2 backstory and his marriage with Mary Sue was already in trouble.  When Daniel woohooed Raven the betrayed Icon appeared over his head and now the two are divorced. Mary Sue got remarried to Rob Putnam and so far Daniel is still single.  I guess we can now officially call Raven a homewrecker.


As you can see from this family tree portrait Finian is half brother to Destiny's nieces and nephews.  The other woman pictured next to Daniel is his sister Jennifer who will be mentioned later on.

This is the point where Raven was given fertility treatment. so the next babies are twins.


Megan Allure is the first one of the twins and her traits are:


  1. Flirty
  2. Artistic
  3. Coward
  4. Friendly


Linda Allure is the second of the first set of twins.  Her traits are:


  1. Hates the Outdoors
  2. Disciplined
  3. Virtuoso
  4. Vehicle Enthusiast
Both girls are teens and have 18 days before they age up.  Now for their father.


As I said before Raven has no problems woohooing elders if they are up to it and we all are familiar with Good ole Mortimer Goth.   He is married to Dina Caliente currently and Raven seems not to have disturbed this marriage but we do have a story around his daughter Cassandra.

Cassandra was married to Don Lothario but as we all know Dandy Don is a womanizer and they are now divorced.  Raven is not responsible for this breakup, SP is guilty of that but this is not where the story ends.  Cassandra is now having a baby with Rob Putnam and she is married to him now, so Raven is not the only homewrecker in town.  Poor Mary Sue is not having any luck with men as the homewreckers in town are targeting her husband as well as her father. Mary Sue is now married to her third husband, Martin Lopez.  I told you this town is turning into a Soap Opera and I'm having a hard time keeping track of all this.


Now we are onto the children as we are finished with the teens, the oldest child in the house is Diego.  He has 9 days before aging up into a teen and here are his traits:


  1. Insane
  2. Brave
  3. Friendly



This is Diego's father, Bruce Mattson and as you can see he is on the police force and is a fairy.  He didn't start out as a fairy, Raven turned him into one.  I decided that I wanted a little bit of variety in the town as no supernaturals were spawning.  I do like the idea of having everything randomized so I do have a plan for this.  Raven frequents the elixir consignment store often and whenever they have an elixir to turn a sim into a supernatural she purchases it and throws it at the first sim, male or female she sees.  In this case she was able to purchase blessing of the fae and Bruce was the first sim she ran into.

Now for the final two children in the house who are twins:


Jenna Allure and her traits are:


  1. Artistic
  2. Atheletic
  3. Friendly



Hunter Allure and his traits are:

  1. Genius
  2. Family Oriented
  3. Perceptive


And here is their Daddy:


Chris Lauder who is another police officer and I am still getting the sweetheart message pop up for him and his wife Lola.  Raven seems to not have messed up this marriage and they have a son who is currently on Raven's hit list.

Now for the Toddlers:


This is Teagan Allure and her traits are:


  1. Hates the Outdoors 
  2. Loves the Cold


Here is her twin sister Lara Allure.

  1. Insane 
  2. Easily Impressed
Both girls are genie and will age up in 2 days.


Their Father is John Burb who is married to Daniel Pleasant's sister, Jennifer.  Raven seems to not have disturbed this marriage so I guess Jennifer has not compared notes with her former sister in law, Mary Sue yet.  John became a genie courtesy of Raven and the elixir store.

Now for the final set of twins and we will all be caught up.


This little cutie is Liam Allure and his traits are:


  1. Genius
  2. Heavy Sleeper

This is Liam's twin Emma Allure and her traits are:

  1. Hates the Outdoors 
  2. Genius
They will both age up in 6 days and their father is:


Ed Henry who seems to have passed the genius trait to both of the twins.  He was also smart enough to hide his indiscretion from his wife Missy who a looky loo saw on the boardwalk holding hands.


Skip Broke is now running back home to Brandi before she becomes suspicious of what he was doing a Raven's house in the middle of the night.  For his sake lets hope she doesn't talk to Mary Sue at any time in the future.

To be continued.......

Author's note-I apologize for starting this in the middle as I should have been doing commentary all along as the happenings in this town have been pretty funny and have reminded me  of a Soap Opera.  I plan to continue this until Raven his hit every EA town.  If you have a sim in your studio who you would like to see have a kid with Raven please let me know in the comments.  This girl needs to meet some single men, so far everyone has been married.

4 comments:

  1. Raven, you home-wrecker!! I agree, she needs to find someone who isn't married! :P Feel free to raid my studio, you're welcome to anyone you'd like :) Same for my 100 Baby Challenge, let me know if there's anyone in there you'd like to use :)

    Good start, she's been very busy already!! Mary Sue sure is unlucky with men! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a helluva start! Don't you just love soap opera scenarios? LOL! Gosh, she has some great looking kids, even if she has no qualms about being a homewrecker. Raven is on a mission and anyone be damned if they get in her way. LOL! I love it!

    Feel free to use anyone in my studio that you need for baby daddies. I have plenty of gentlemen to choose from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I never took the time to get into this one of your blogs. I love how fun SP can be with creating drama! Looking fwd to reading all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I wasn't going to blog this challenge but when I seen what SP was doing with the townies (and townies that we are all familiar with at that) I knew I had to start.

      Thanks for reading and I do hope you enjoy the rest. At this point she has 34 babies.

      Delete