Sunday, January 3, 2016

Chapter 10 Raven's Nest-Time Out for Fighting


It's Prom Time again! Time for all the teens to hopefully get dressed up and find some romantic Interests.


Prescott and Regina are the first two out the door.


Felicity and Mackenzie are the next two on their way.


Lorelei is next so we are just waiting on one more.


Due to the fact that Jessica took her time the limo left with her siblings so I guess Jessica will be fashionably late.


The teens aren't the only ones out looking for romance tonight.  Destiny is about to get her chance to live her own life without having to take care of her younger siblings.  Mackenzie has the neat trait and he will stay behind to help Mom until the next one who rolls neat is born.  I do have some other plans for Mackenzie too as he will become his father's son.

Destiny seems to be getting along nicely with Michael Bachelor and I'm betting these two will have a long and happy life together.  Well they will if I have something to say about it. Back to the Prom.


Felicity was voted Prom Queen and her twin brother Prescott was voted Prom King.


While everyone else is looking for romance Mom is having an apple bobbing contest with the Goddard twins.


Prescott I hate to break the news to you but you are dating that joke.  The last time you went to the Prom Ethan Bunch became your boyfriend.



Eventhough Michael is tired things look like they are going well for Destiny.


Ah Lorelei that is excellent!  Mortimer is a perfect choice for a boyfriend as the Legacy Island version of Mortimer already was a baby daddy for your mother so he was already off your mother's radar.

I missed the picture but Mackenzie is now involved with Sandi French.  Not much else happened besides the usual wardrobe malfunction and fight breaking out happened so the teens just came straight home afterwards.


Well Raven if you want to have fun with elixirs you better start learning how to make them. I think she is making a zombification potion here.


I know Regina is your daughter but Raven do you really think it's a good idea to get acupuncture from an evil vampire.  You know there was a reason she was named Regina.


Raven has finished one of the cakes so I decided to let Prescott blow out the candles now as I do not want to waste two cakes again.  Felicity is at her part time job and hopefully the cake that Raven is making now will be ready for when she walks through the door.


It looks like Mackenzie, Lorelei and Lacey have decided to help Prescott celebrate.


Oh well this wasn't a good idea either Raven stopped baking the second cake and it dissappeared.



I know I don't blame you for having that look on your face.  Give me a moment and I will make it all better.


Much better now. He will be available for download but if anyone wants to use him for anything feel free to change the awful traits the game randomized for him.  Now we need his sister to come home to age up.



Oh Wow both of them will blow out their candles but this cake was from buy mode as Raven didn't have enough time to bake the second cake.


Don't you just love the stuff they have to age up in.  That is her everyday.  Time for a makeover.


Much better.  Now all I need is for them to graduate (if graduation is working again after the move) and than I can move these two out of the house.

It turns out that graduation is not working after all.  Everyone got the day off but there was no ceremony.  I moved Prescott and Felicity into the Bunch house through master controller since both of their romantic interest live there.   The house is down to 8 sims but I plan to move Destiny out as soon as she is engaged to Michael Bachelor.


Prescott decided to hang around for a while and ended up telling his brother a bedtime story.



Thanks Destiny for wanting to make a meal with honey as the firecracker shrimp was too spicy for your sister.  She just set the table on fire.


Thank God Prescott is still around as he is the only one who has the sense to get the fire estinguisher.


I think Raven needs a new table and one of the chairs needs to be replaced.  I think she had a rug there too.


I guess that shrimp didn't cause enough trouble for one night Raven and Cordell seem to want more.


Damn Buster's about the bite the dust and we wasted a perfectly good Curse of the Lycan Elixir on him.  Oh well we will just have to turn someone else into a werewolf.


Well there goes Buster.  What a waste of an elixir :(


It seems that Regina is in the middle of a brawl.  Now I wonder who's ass she is kicking.


Sadie Ursine.  Lacey had a want to have a slumber party so she invited some kids over for that.  Regina you should be ashamed of yourself for beating up on a little kid.


Destiny scolded her for her for fighting in public.


Destiny put Regina in a time out.


Now Lorelei is beating up on the same kid.  Geez I wonder what is it about this kid that is making everyone beat her up.


This time Destiny is laughing at the fight.


Now Destiny is scolding Lorelei for fighting.  What happened?  She thought it was funny before.


Lorelei was put in a time out too.


The kids are having an apple bobbing contest in the rain.


We needed another werewolf around town now that Buster is no longer with us so Simis Bachelor has volunteered to take his place.


Usually Raven only throws elixirs at males but since Bella is here she figured she would be the first female to play the game.


Bella has just become the newest vampire in town.


Since Mackenzie is cleaning the house on his own its time to get Destiny engaged and moved out.  Destiny has done a wonderful job helping out with keeping the house neat and raising her siblings so she is long overdue to have a life of her own.


First thing that morning Destiny calls Michael and asks him out on a date.


And luckily Michael accepts.


Well they do seem like they are happy to see each other.


Since they were standing in front of the carousel I decided to let them ride it. That is the first time I used this store item.


She orders a couple of drinks for them as I am having a helluva a time trying to get them to watch a movie or dine together.


I guess she is looking for that diamond ring.


Looks like he accepted.


Destiny had a want to woohoo with Michael so I decided to let them try for baby before I moved her out.  So as of now I have 7 sims in the house and the quads have 3 days before they become young adults.  It will soon be time to get Raven looking for the next baby daddy and onto baby #23.



4 comments:

  1. A lot going on in this one. Congrats to Destiny and Michael. I'm sure they will be very happy together. She's a very pretty sim and I can see her making adorable grandbabies for Raven.

    Is Prescott a wolf? I couldn't remember, but it looked like he had glowing eyes. Both he and Felicity aged up nicely.

    Aww that poor kid that got beat up. :( She won't be coming over to play ever again.

    Wonder who will be next on Raven's radar once the quads move out. Bummer that the graduation isn't working. I've moved out my kids before since it would take a while to get the pop up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Destiny and Michael do seem happy together and their child should turn out to be a cutie. You are right Prescott is indeed a wolf. I felt so bad for that kid everyone was beating her up but for some strange reason she kept coming home with the kids from school. Graduation is giving me such problems that I am just moving them out the day after they age up. I do give it a day to see if they will go to graduation but it hasn't happened for a while now.

      Delete
  2. I hate it when they breath fire and it catches things on fire too! Plus the animation is always wonky

    Destiny and Michael had a lovely date! I have never used the carousel, I totally forgot it was in the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that animation too and I should have realized we would have got caught with it since that house is prone to Birthday Cake fires.

      I love Destiny and Michael together and I miss her in the house. She was a favorite of mine. I tend to forget my store content too so I made a venue out of the ice lounge that uses most of the store content. This way most of the store content will be used because I always have it around. I uploaded that venue to the exchange.

      Delete