Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Raven's Nest-Chapter 13-Wish Fulfillments


If you are in the mood for cake just drop by Raven's house.  It always seems to be somebody's birthday there.  Today the Langerak twins age up.  Joey is up first.


Joey-"I wish for a meatball Sub"

Joey you are a genie you can conjure any type of food that you want without a birthday wish.


Oh why must all my male sims age up in female hair!  I don't even like those pigtails on women.


That is much better.  Traits Genius, Virtuoso, Excitable and Clumsy


Phoebe's turn is next.  I didn't even realize that I have both her parents and her grandfather in that picture.


Not you too!  Phoebe you just had to age up in those awful pigtails like your twin brother.


Here is Phoebe after her makeover.  Traits Good, Star Quality, Brave and Artistic.


Raven decided to give Christopher Steel a massage but what in the world is Christopher wearing.  Makes mental note *Give Christopher a makeover before his turn with Raven comes up*


Things seem to be getting steamy with Mac and Tamara Donner.


Raven-"Oh Wow I'm pregnant again.  I wonder why this keeps happening to me."

Maybe its because you are the town slut?


An opportunity to write a book came up so Raven decided to write about her life.
*Starts Trashy Novel*  Book Title Raven's True Confessions.


Destiny's son Dean came home from school with one of the kids so I decided to give him a makeover.  Destiny still isn't married to Michael Bachelor and Dean's last name is Allure.

Since its a rainy Saturday I decided to try and get some of their wishes taken care of.


Most of Joey's wishes are to discover potions so that is exactly what he is going to do.  He wants to discover a Sleeping Elixir Potion (I'll have him make a few of those if he does as that one is helpful) a Liquid Horror Potion and a Stink Juice Potion.


Cordell wants to be friends with Parker for some reason.  Hank is his father but that is ok its Saturday and he can talk to Parker on the phone all day if he wants to.


Lacey wants to win an apple bobbing contest and since we still have Dustin and Dean hanging around for the past two days she asked them to join her.

Come to think of it I can see Destiny not minding Dean spending a few days at Grandma's house but doesn't Dustin's wife wonder where he is?  Unless she found out about Raven and she kicked him to the curve?  Oh well Raven is quickly becoming Sunset Valley's newest homewrecker.


I don't think that Joey is having much luck with the potions.


But Lacey is having better luck with apple bobbing.


I wish Mackenzie would roll a want to buy a new umbrella as I keep forgetting to change it.


Lacey's next want was to hang out with Sam and this is how he showed up.

Spooky Day was Thursday it is now Saturday.  Sam, don't you think you should have changed out of your costume by now?

Sam-"I'm just trying to make a good impression on Raven."

That will do it!


Phoebe wanted to see a movie so I sent her to the 12:00 showing of "They Came with Tweezers"  but I noticed something interesting when she came out.


That is Sandi French and she doesn't look preggers anymore.  I didn't get any notification so I better send Mac to her house to check out what is going on.


Well I guess he can check after he finished comparing teeth with Dustin.  Raven turned Dustin into a werewolf so we might have a little werewolf or two on the way.


And after he teaches Phoebe how to drive.  He rolled a want to teach her and she rolled a want to learn.  The driving lessons are easier on the weekend as I don't have to worry about school, afterschool activities and homework.  After this Mac is off to Sandi's house.


Don't they make a lovely couple.


Joey finally discovered a potion but its not the one he wanted.


Well its time to find out about the baby so I sent Mackenzie to Sandi's house.
Damn I still didn't change his umbrella.


Sandi went out to greet him and she even shook his hand. I guess Sandi isn't upset with him anymore.


Obviously I was wrong.  Thats ok as we didn't come here to see Sandi anyways now lets see if there is a baby here and if they have baby furniture.


There's the baby.  River McIrish (who is wearing the ugly green dress) has the little guy.  His name is Bryant French and he is a human.


Mac just learned that he is going to have to take regular visits to his children to make sure they are feed, clean and are learning their skills.  He may not live with these kids but he is going to be an active father in their lives.


Really? Genies have no plasma?


Ok the town is starting to age up and if Raven wants a Goth baby in Sunset Valley she better get to Gunther before grim gets there.


Mac is a little hungry and Zelda Mae is starting to look like a tasty treat.


Well that didn't take long.


Zelda is walking happily away just like Sandi did.  Oh and she is pregnant just like Sandi was too.


I guess Mac isn't photogenic.  And I thought vampire couldn't photograph.


I guess they can because Mac is destroying the evidence.

Lets see what Raven is up to while Mac was busy with Zelda.


She went to a party at Christopher Steels house and those two are already flirting. Raven you have to wait for this one to be born before you can start on the next one.


Nancy Landgraab is flirting with Christopher too.

Raven-"I thought she was married already.  Guess this means her husband is available for me.  Well he was going to be available for me whether she liked it or not."


Geoffrey Landgraab may not be there but Malcolm is and he seems to like being a werewolf.


Well since he likes it so much his mother can be a werewolf too.



He has Mac's Green Eyes and Black hair but I can see his mother in him too. its time for Mac to start teaching him to walk and talk if possible.


As Raven was leaving Christopher's house this happened.


Raven drove herself to the hospital in time to have another set of twins.


We will call him Sky for short.


The traits were randomized and Skylar is a werewolf.


We will call her Jackie for short.


Like her brother Jackie's traits were randomized and she is also a werewolf.


Dustin did show up at the hospital but we got this message:


What happened to those baskets that the triplets and quads come home in.  Did the hospital run out of them?  But now here is the strange part.


Dustin was at the hospital and here he is with baby Jackie.  However when Raven arrived at the house this is what we found.


Dustin must have beat Raven home, dropped Jackie on the floor and left right away.  And all this after he was hanging around the house for days.  I guess his wife found out about Raven.

As usual I age up pods right away.


Here is Skylar and.....


here is Jacqueline.  I wondered about their eye color so I had to check.


Raven has brown eyes but it seems that they inherited their eye color from their father.  I can already see some of him in Jackie.

Until Next Time......

Wait some exciting news!


Joey finally discovered something useful!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...lots going on. Mac is making babies just like his mom. Another 100 baby challenge perhaps?

    Congrats on the twins. LOL hope Raven gets her Goth baby, but she's been eyeing Christopher Steele so not sure.

    I had that baby pop up happen with Angela. Can't remember which dad, but they said there weren't enough arms to take the child home then she gets there to find the other baby on the floor. It's odd. This makes me want to go through my shots and post for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if Mac will have 100 but while he is living with Mom he is going to do his best to populate Sunset Valley with little vampires.

      Christopher Steele will definetely get his turn which should be coming up soon as Raven has two kids moving out in the next update.

      That was so strange with that message. I guess that had to be some kind of glitch because Dustin was definetely holding a baby as he left the hospital.

      Delete
  2. she is never hurting for potential baby daddys is she?
    If you ever get someone that can make the imaginary friend potion she could stock up... in case she ever bangs the town dry. she can have a bunch of IF babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You read my mind we are going to do that some day. Joey learned all the potions and I had him make up quite a few imaginary friend potions before he moved out. I'm looking to try everything here.

      Delete