Saturday, June 9, 2018

Chapter 29-Twinbrook was a Bust


Its been a while since I updated this challenge and I left off with the family moving to Twinbrook.  When I tried to place Raven's house down there wasn't any lot big enough for her house.  The house that Raven lives in is one that was made up specifically for her.  The creator of the house even named it Ravendale Estate so there was no way I was moving her into a different house.  Than I started to think about what happened in my Strictly Solo save file that used to be played in Twinbrook.  I had a very hard time finding a baby daddy in that town.  Picking are slim in that town and that girl only needed one baby daddy not several like Raven would.  I picked the one I deemed best to father the baby and the kid was born needing a nose job.  These are the reasons we decided to skip Twinbrook in this and every game (except Ultimate Sim) so the picture you see here was taken in Barnacle Bay.


First thing Raven does is go check the online dating profiles.  She just wanted to be sure there was a reason to stay.  If we can't find some good DNA here we can always hop on over to Bridgeport.  Not that we are vain, we just want to have 100 good looking babies and so far so good.  There is another change with this town.






I decided to change things up a bit so Raven is now a witch for a little while.  Eventually I might even change her into a fairy too.  Might as well try new things with Raven.  Mac won't be making any changes he will always be a vampire.


I made another change with my age settings so we are going to see plenty of birthdays in all my game files.  I didn't think it was necessary to keep teens 30 days.  I probably would have already been finished with this challenge if they weren't teens so long.  I changed teens to 21 days so let the birthdays begin.  First up is Maverick.  Sorry for the walls being down.  I'm going to find a better area to do the birthday cakes.


Well it never fails.  They always find the most hideous outfit to age up in.


Strider was Maverick's IF so of course he is our next birthday boy.


What in the world happened here?  Is he this anxious to get a job that he aged up in a uniform?

Makeover time!


Maverick Ivanov-Supernatural Skeptic, Absent-Minded, Artistic, Friendly, Star Quality


Strider Ivanov-Perceptive, Lucky, Technophobe, Artistic, Snob


Oh Dear not enough time for Ross to age up with a cake so instead he ages up in the bathroom with his rubber ducky to cheer him on.


Wouldn't you know the only one that didn't age up in a hideous outfit and I don't get a full length picture of it.  Of course he aged up in his pajamas.  Normal looking pajamas counts doesn't it?


Ross Cottoneye-Computer Whiz, Clumsy, Mean Spirited, Excitable, Brave


Raven wastes no time, she likes them young.


He doesn't seem to mind at all.


Looks like she snagged this one. 

Ok the reason for this one is I have a list of all the woohoo spots and I thought that Raven should conceive a baby in each of them.  Since this one hasn't been moved out and is still under my control, I thought we would go for the Jetpack woohoo.  I'm not sure how this is supposed to be done in mid air but I guess it gives another meaning to the mile high club.

It will have to wait until tomorrow as Strider had a red energy bar and wasn't up for it tonight.


YAY!  Graduation is back.  We haven't had one of these in a long time.


After they received their diplomas they all went out to the bistro.  Strider didn't have enough school days to receive good grades.  He was turned real right before he aged up but Maverick and Ross did a great job.






It turns out that you can't jetpack woohoo unless you have a level 4 of the Advanced Technology skill which was something I didn't know.  Oh well lets get out the Back to the Future hoover boards and start skilling.


OMG do you know who that is that Raven is talking to?  You should if you are a World of Warcraft Fan.  That is the one and only Leeroy Jenkings.  Ok his name is Leeroy Johnkins here but he is indeed based on the legendary World of Warcraft player.  If you don't know his claim to fame, this little video should show you how he became a legend by getting his whole raid team killed.  Its a pretty funny scene where he runs head on into a battle oblivious to all the detailed planning his guildmates had already made.


Should we have a baby with Leeroy?


Hell yeah!




Does it surprise anyone that Raven is the winner at this contest.  She didn't even have to chew them.



Finally we are skilled enough to jetpack woohoo and wouldn't you know there is no try for baby option on it.  I looked it up and you can't try for baby just woohoo.





Oh well we will cross it off the list anyway!


Where the hell did they go?


Authors Note:  Here are the pictures of Mac's kids that were left behind in Riverview.  None of them aged to young adult so they are not on the exchange.


Kerry Broke 

Mac's daughter with Roxie Lin.  Roxie married someone in the Broke family I'm not sure who but when she did the game renamed her.  She is the only one who received the vampire gene from Mac in Riverview.


Rashawn Crosby

Mac's son with Heather Crosby. He certainly looks like his father.


Lyndsey Dean


Garrett Dean

Mac had twins with Hope Carpenter and they took on the last name of Dean when Hope married George Dean.

Here is the updated woohoo spot list:




  • Bed
  • Rabbit Holes 
  • Tent
  • Sarcophagus
  • Time Machine
  • Hot Tub
  • Elevator
  • Actor Trailer
  • Shower
  • Treehouse
  • Haystack
  • Photobooth
  • Box of Mystery
  • Magical Wardrobe
  • Fairy House
  • Gypsy Wagon
  • Sauna
  • Igloo
  • Pile of Leaves
  • Hot Air Balloon
  • All In One Bathroom
  • Murphy Bed
  • Underwater Cave
  • Resort Tower
  • Jetpack
  • Bot Workshop
  • ZEPHYR
  • Restorable Junk Car
  • Gondola
  • LLAMA


  • 5 comments:

    1. Yay! Glad to see more and can't wait for the next one!

      ReplyDelete
    2. LOL Raven is back at it. And wow, I had no idea about the jetpack. that is interesting. They don't even give you a risky woohoo option. bummer.

      The kids all aged up nicely. Can't wait to see what luck she has in BB. I never tried any of the sims there.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I didn't know that about the jet pack so I just let her do the woohoo to cross it off the list. I actually like the town of BB its beautiful so this is going to be fun.

        Delete