Friday, July 29, 2022

Chapter 34-After Another Long Hiatus and a new computer

A family emergency took me away from the game for a while but I am still continuing this challenge.  When I first entered the game I saw Mac doing the pride of stride which can only mean he impregnated someone and Gerald had already aged.  I don't have any pictures saved for this family so I thought it best just to post what my current household looks like at the moment.

First the three regular that will be with us for the whole challenge:


Our Matriarch who is having a 100 babies just for the hell of it, Raven Allure.


Raven's son with Don Lothario, Mackenzie (aka Mac) Lothario who is on a mission to spread his seed all over town.  Not surprising considering who his parents are.


and Lulu the dog.

Now for the children


Barbara Ann Pesce, her father is Moe Pesce and she is a human.
She is a teen with 8 days to age up.

Her traits are:

Absent Minded
Excitable
Bot Fan
Mooch


Manny Wheeler, his father is Omar Wheeler and he is a warlock.
He is a teen who has 13 days to age to young adult.
His traits are:

Excitable
Loves the Heat
Snob
Friendly


Celeste Wheeler, her father is Omar Wheeler and she is a witch.
She is a teen who has 13 days to age to young adult.
Her traits are:

Perceptive
Eccentric
Animal Lover
Childish



Freddie Johnkins, his father is Leeroy Johnkins and he is a warlock.
He is a child that has 7 days until aging into a teenager.
His traits are:

Excitable
Perceptive
Loves the cold


Trina Johnkins, her father is Leeroy Johnkins and she is a witch.
She is a child that has 7 days until aging into a teenager.
Her traits are:

Good
Hot Headed
Loves the Heat

We also have two baby girls in the house who for some reason I thought I would let them stay as infants until it was time for their birthday.  I'm also tossing around the idea of not aging the rest of the babies into toddlers the minute they arrive home for the rest of the challenge.  I know that the challenge says that I am allowed to do so and that I have been doing that all along, however I'm changing my mind on this.


More babies for the family.  Raven is going to get that 30 grandchildren achievement in Barnicle Bay it seems.


Two more girls for Mac's Pack.  I just don't remember who Sally is.  I'll look it up at the end when I check on the twins.


Raven just maxed Social Networking and I'm sure Relationship Transmogrifer is going to speed this challenge along.  I know that it does feel like a cheat but it is in the game mechanics and Raven did skill to get this interaction so it is not really a cheat.


Another Grandchild for Raven.  This is 16 out of 30.  We are halfway there so we are not leaving Barnacle Bay without that achievement.


Mac has a terrible guilty secret?  No, not him.  He is a perfect gentleman.


He is no rebel rouser at all.


If you hang around Raven's house for any amount of time you are sure to be eating a piece of Birthday cake.  Time for Kelly to age into a toddler.


Baby #51 Kelly Patel Couch Potato, Easily Impressed
She is a witch


Baby #52 Kristy Patel Slob, Loner
She is a witch

Now back to our 100 baby challenge!

Well I have a new computer and transferring this save was not easy however I am going to have to move this family.  I really wanted to wait because Barbara Ann has an A and 2 days until graduation.  decided to age her before time as she has completed everything she needs to.  The rest of the family will move to the next town.



No comments:

Post a Comment