Thursday, February 15, 2018

Chapter 25-Breaking the Rules

We open this chapter with the arrival of another baby.  


With Mac working at nights and the rest of the kids still too young to drive it looks like Raven will have to take herself to the hospital.


Yuri to be decided to show up.  At least she will have someone to take her home.  She will need the help especially if its multiples.


Wow this I can't believe. There must be something in the water in Riverview.


Because for the second time in a long time she has done something that she hasn't since Diego was born in Legacy Island.


Raven only had one baby.  We named him Maverick.


I wonder if Yuri is thinking about getting the woman who just delivered his out of wedlock baby flowers or giving the flowers to the wife he cheated on.  My suggestion buy them both flowers.


We have a zero tolerance for burrito babies in this house so all kids are aged up as soon as the walk through the door.


Maverick Ivanov  Traits are Friendly and Absent Minded.  He did get an IF in the mail and we rolled a 5 so the IF is male and his name will be Strider.

The next day is Saturday so lets see what the family is up to.


Rhonda had two wants to sell some baked goods and she didn't have much luck in front of the house.  She decided to set her stand up at the festival and she still didn't sell a damn thing.


Coco wanted to visit the public pool and she spent most of the day there.


Kitty is turning out to be a really good kid.  She doesn't have the neat trait but she is often cleaning up everyone's messes.  I can't help but think if this was sims 4 she would be earning responsibility points.  I have a funny feeling I am always going to be mixing the two games up.


Kitty's relationship is high enough to make her IF real so now I won't have to see this creepy doll stalk Kitty anymore.




Moonbeam is kind of cute and almost looks like Coco.  She has the green highlights in her hair instead of blue.


Alva was playing video games with her IF watching her.  After this I had her play tag with the IF because I don't want these creepy dolls around too much.  My first priority for these kids is to turn them real right away.

What I didn't realize is that you cannot turn an IF real if the house is maxed.  Even if you have a mod that allows you to have more than 8 sims in the house you still can't use the potion.  I really shot myself in the foot with this "All IFs must be turned real rule" in Riverview.  I didn't know this when making the rule so I feel justified to breaking the rule at this point.  I have this creepy doll following Alva and I can't seem to put it back into inventory and it is driving me crazy.  When Rhonda and Coco age up and move out Alva will age up her doll and no more after that. This also means that Raven won't be having any more babies until Alva's doll is real.  This will give Raven more time to....


Teach Lulu some tricks and.....


Play fun with elixirs.  That was just a friendship one I decided not to turn any elders into supernaturals.


Mr. Cranky Pants looks like he needs to go beddy bye.  Well its either that or he just found out that his IF will not be turning real however he is getting put down for a nap no matter what.  Now where are the adults in the house?


Mac is upstairs in his room in the attic sculpting and ........


Raven has fallen asleep on the job.  Glad there are responsible adults around to take care of the baby.  Since Raven's room is right next to the nursery I woke her up to put Maverick to sleep.



Maverick the peg box is on the other side.  Looks like we have a glitch.


Ugh I'm already tired of seeing this thing but like I said before I am a glutton for punishment.


Mac is working on his achievement badge.  Believe it or not but that is supposed to be chocolate chip cookie dough.


Mac seems to like his work clothes as he is starting to wear them on his days off.
Laura Kemp called him for a date and I have no idea who she is.  Since Raven is on a break maybe its time to get Mac back in action so I sent him on the date.


Oh Now I know who she is!  That is the cop that arrested Mac on his first day of work.  Well he promised he would get even with her.  However I don't think he can impregnate a NPC but.....



he did find a way to get her out of her clothes.


Seriously Mac is that what you sketched.  You are maxed at painting and have painted many masterpieces before. Has it been that long that looking at a couple of tatas has turned your brain to mush?  You are starting to worry me Mac.


Might as well end this update with a birthday.  We haven't had one yet this update and what is an update without a birthday?  We must have at least one birthday.



The guest of honor today is Maverick.


Oh that doesn't look good at all .  I'm not sure who that is but he is obviously a teenager who will get his chance if we stay in Riverview long enough.


Now that Raven has moved out of the way and that teen has stopped blowing his party horn we get to see Maverick as a child.  He rolled star quality and is the star of the show today while his Mom and whoever that was is stealing his thunder.


Here is Maverick after a trip to the mirror.  He looks very handsome in his new clothes. His traits are Absent Minded, Star Quality and Friendly.  This means he will be doing things with flair and friends than he will be forgetting about them later.




Mac is not completely happy that he hasn't spread his seed around Riverview yet but we do have the perfect opportunity with Heather.  Her husband doesn't like kids but Mac doesn't mind making them for him.


Now for the lets just be friends part.  I don't understand why she is angry she wanted a baby and she got one.  She is the one who is married not Mac.  Go figure women.




 

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I hate that about the IF and the household cap. I have shot myself in the foot with that one a few times too.

    Mac sure is a smooth talker to get her out of her cloths outside, in broad daylight...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea about the cap so I have no choice but to break the rule or it will slow me down. Oh well at least I tried something new.

      Mac could probably sell ice to Eskimos. He is his father's son.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. hahaha nice. Congrats on the once baby! The things you learn when you actually spend time playing the game! Crazy you can't make the IF real. :(

    I didn't know you couldn't get an NPC pregnant. I've never tried, I'd made Cora part of the household when using her before they had babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize the household max would hit for making the IFs real so I had no choice but to give up that rule. I knew I would be kicking myself for that rule. I just didn't know how soon I would be kicking myself.

      If the NPC doesn't live in an actual house they can't get pregnant. That girl was a cop and those service sims are homeless so the game doesn't let them get pregnant. That only goes for the female service sims because they need a house for the baby to go to once it is born. Male service sims can make all the babies they want to.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete