Sunday, December 17, 2017

Chapter 24-Imaginary Friends


I know I haven't updated this family in a while but that does not mean that I have abandoned this challenge in any way.  I just need to get everyone caught up with the adventures of Raven and Mac.  As you can see its business as usual in the Allure household and Mac is teaching Kitty how to walk while ......


Raven brings Alva to the library so she can read her all the toddler books.


Its so cute when the toddler turns the page.


Lulu is turning out to be such a loyal companion she has been bringing in the paper on her own every morning.


Here is Rhonda asking her imaginary friend to be real.  I said in Riverview that we would be making all the imaginary.  On Imaginary Friend genders I decided that I would randomize the gender by rolling a die.  Even number rolled for girl, Odd number for boys.  I also decided to use fantasy names from a random fantasy name generator list.  Rhonda's IF is named Coco.




The IFs will also be taking the last name of the child's father so let us now meet Coco McGlum.  Her traits are Athletic, Clumsy and Night Owl.


Another Day Another Birthday in the Allure household.  First up is Kitty.







Kitty Caspian  Traits are Artistic, Rebellious, and Excitable.  IF name is Moonbeam Caspian.


Alva's turn!







Alva Caspian  Absent Minded, Disciplined, Loves the Heat.  IF's name is Sundance.


Now that Raven doesn't have anymore toddlers to take care of she decided its time to fill that empty womb of hers.  Hello Yuri.




It should be no surprise that Raven lures them in fast.  She certainly has had enough practice at it.


And #38 is on the way.

2 comments:

  1. oo fun! The IF should hopefully add some interesting genetics.

    #38! that's a lot. And seems like so few, maybe because of Mac pollinating the town as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly the IFs have some good DNA. Everyone I turned real looked really nice. This is really the first time I turned them real usually I try to ignore those dolls.

      I can't believe I'm up to 38 either. I passed my all time high and I plan to keep going until I finish.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete